- What does the reader need to believe about me (the seller)?
- My knowledge, have helped others solve the same problem, qualifications etc
- What does the reader need to believe about themselves?
- Their abilities, their skills, their past failures, the time needed etc
- What does the reader need to believe about the product?
- What makes it the right solution to their problem right now
Action step 1
List all possible reasons reader wouldn’t buy the product
All concerns, objections or mis-held beliefs
Action step 2
Put the claims about the product into the logical order, to supply all the information about the product needed to position it as the right choice, while addressing all the objections.